The Meteor The Meteor

This ain't bad actually. I just wish there was more of it...maybe a lil sound?

You should keep at it even if it gets blammed! It's a nice start of something.

Foster The People - Pumped up Kicks (Animated fan video) Foster The People - Pumped up Kicks (Animated fan video)

I like the style of the characters in the beginning. I wish more of it was in that style... (I also just wish there was more actual animation.)

Hookahs For Cats Hookahs For Cats

The frames stay up waaaaay too long. No one needs 30 seconds+ to read "The British Shorthair Cat Hookah"

FrigeEnterprises responds:

Yes, I know about that. I realised that would be annoying to some people shortly after I uploaded it. Sorry about that. Thank you for the review, though!

Plaza de los Artistas (recorrido) Plaza de los Artistas (recorrido)

You shouldn't use other peoples sprites... (like Dollzmania, jaja)

The museum's sections were a little random. Sculpture, Digital Art, Works on Paper, and
...Steven Universe?

Flat Mahjong Flat Mahjong

The flat design is fine enough, but the gameplay stinks! There's no challenge. You've made mahjong without what makes it mahjong.

The two self promoting buttons on the main game screen is also obnoxious. One is plenty.

Rossi Rossi

Like hell this is E.
Low score for the crappy animations and controls and the generally gross pretense.

headspace headspace

I really like the contrast between the box and the liquidy stuff around it. I think the textures and forms on them are really well rendered. :o

Thick Thick

Aw it's really cute

her spine is doing some cray things tho...

Stress Stress